Episode 19 – Video Game Olympics
There’s a fair bit of reminiscing today, as Shea recently saw a friend in a musical and has been listening to Off Book: The Improvised Musical Podcast and he misses acting. Kyle misses the days when he wasn’t working three jobs. But at least the boys still have time to talk about what they’ve been playing and watching lately, as well as all the biggest nerd-culture news. They also discuss what events would take place at a Video Game Olympics.
- Night in the Woods
- Dynasty Warriors 9
- Assassin’s Creed Origins
- Superhot: Mind Control Delete
- Prison Boss VR
- Dishonored 2
- Resident Evil Revelations
- Final Fantasy XII
Movies and TV
- Black Panther
- The Shape of Water
- Blade Runner 2049
- Final Space
- Jerry Before Seinfeld
- Kino’s Journey
- Dragon Ball Z Kai
- Is there a Spyro the Dragon collection coming this year?
- THQ Nordic buys Koch Media, gets back its old IP.
- The Surge 2 is coming in 2019.
- Vampyr releasing June 5.
- The System Shock remaster is on hold.
- New Avengers: Infinity War trailer.
- New trailer for Deadpool 2.
- New trailer for Solo: A Star Wars Story.
- New teaser trailer for Venom movie.
- New trailer for Kingdom Hearts III.
- Another new trailer for Kingdom Hearts III.
- Game of Thrones creators are working on a Star Wars series.
- Chris Columbus is directing a Five Night’s at Freddy’s Movie and yes you read that right.
- Hawaii proposes bills targeting video game gambling.
This episode’s “Hate of the Week” belongs to the “golden age of television.” There’s too much good stuff to watch and not enough time to watch it.
The Shea Hates Everything Podcast provides 100% correct (and sarcastic) opinions on video games, movies, television, books, comics, and other sh*t that matters. Send your emails to email@example.com and be sure to subscribe on your podcast service of choice!