Episode 10 – Hashtag Real Talk
Shea found out that his office is closing down and he’ll be on the job market again soon, so he’s in a bit of a weird mood. Thankfully, video games, movies, and television are the ultimate distractions.
- Destiny 2
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
- Call of Duty WWII PC Beta
Movies and TV
- The Leftovers
- Top Chef
- So You Think You Can Dance
- Food Network Star
- Lord of the Rings Extended Editions
- New trailer for Red Dead Redemption 2.
- New trailer for Marvel’s Runaways on Hulu.
- There’s a Hey Arnold movie happening?
- Never Stop Sneakin’ announced.
- Nintendo is no longer allowing partners to live stream games on YouTube.
This episode’s “Hate of the Week” belongs to Shea hating himself — more specifically, how he’s pulled in so many different creative directions that he never gets anything done.
The Shea Hates Everything Podcast provides 100% correct (and sarcastic) opinions on video games, movies, television, books, comics, and other sh*t that matters. Send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to subscribe on your podcast service of choice!