Episode 12 – I Sentence You to No Candy
It’s a post-Halloween episode, and it’s clearer than ever that Kyle leads a cooler life than Shea. After talking through the hottest new releases in the world of video game, movies, and television, the boys break down the biggest news stories coming from Paris Games Week.
- Call of Duty WWII
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole
- Destiny 2
- The Evil Within 2
- Nier Automata
Movies and TV
- Stranger Things 2
- Thor Ragnarok
- Vice Principals
- The Leftovers
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow
Paris Games Week
- Trailer for The Last of Us Part II.
- God of War gameplay trailer.
- Detroit: Become Human gameplay trailer.
- Destiny 2 DLC, Curse of Osiris trailer.
- Horizon Zero Dawn DLC, The Frozen Wilds trailer.
- New trailer for Insomniac’s Spider-Man.
- New trailer for Guacamelee 2.
- New Sucker Punch game Ghost of Tsushima revealed.
- EA is tweaking loot boxes in Star Wars Battlefront 2.
- Final episode of Telltale’s Guardians of the Galaxy releasing November 7.
- Housemarque’s next game won’t be an arcade shooter.
This episode’s “Hate of the Week” belongs to the modern concepts of “guilty until proven innocent” and the court of public opinion.
The Shea Hates Everything Podcast provides 100% correct (and sarcastic) opinions on video games, movies, television, books, comics, and other sh*t that matters. Send your emails to email@example.com and be sure to subscribe on your podcast service of choice!