Episode 23 – What’s My Age Again?
Shea just turned 30 and he’s pretty bummed about it. But he channeled that depression into finishing his Top 100 Games of All Time post, so we’ll call that a net positive. Plus, he and Kyle have a crap ton of video games, movies, television shows, and books to talk about. And news!
- God of War
- Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age
- Skyrim VR
Movies and TV
- Altered Carbon
- Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
- Into the Badlands
- Con Air
- The Rock
- Parks and Recreation
- The Amazing Race
- Lord of the Rings
Books and Comics
- The Heroes
- Red Sister
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Some lootboxes are now illegal in the Netherlands.
- Ubisoft details its E3 press conference.
- Brawlout is coming to PS4 with some new characters.
- Serious Sam 4 has been announced.
- The Dark Souls remaster has been delayed on Nintendo Switch.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII might not have a single-player campaign?
- 2K might be working on a new Bioshock game?
- New trailer for Solo.
- Cliff Bleszinski is super mad at Epic Games.
This episode’s “Hate of the Week” belongs to people that try to dismiss discussions because they personally aren’t interested in them.
The Shea Hates Everything Podcast provides 100% correct (and sarcastic) opinions on video games, movies, television, books, comics, and other sh*t that matters. Send your emails to email@example.com and be sure to subscribe on your podcast service of choice!