Episode 28 – Adulting
The E3 glow has worn off, but that serves as a perfect excuse to catch everyone up on what Shea and Kyle have been playing, watching, and reading lately — as well as cover the biggest non-gaming news from the past month.
- Destiny 2
- Detroit: Become Human
- Budget Cuts
- Pokemon Quest
- Pokemon HeartGold
- Pokemon Omega Ruby
- The Last of Us Remastered
- The Division
- Telltale’s Guardians of the Galaxy
- Fallout 4
- Fallout Shelter
Movies and TV
- The Incredibles 2
- Tomb Raider
- Call Me By Your Name
- Thor Ragnarok
- Ripper Street
- Grand Designs
- So You Think You Can Dance
- World of Dance
- Top Chef
Books and Comics
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- Sony continues to bungle crossplay and people continue to overreact about it.
- The WHO names “gaming addiction” as a disorder; the ESA responds.
- Steam can show you how much money you’ve spent on games.
- Final Fantasy VII Remake director says the game is coming along fine. Sure it is…
- Telltale reportedly rebuilding its engine after The Walking Dead finishes. Finally.
- Updates on EA’s Star Wars games.
- Disney denies the rumor that it’s put Star Wars film production on hold.
- Showtime gives more detail on its Halo TV series.
- New teaser trailer for Disenchantment.
- Jared Leto to star as Morbius in yet another Spider-Man spinoff.
- What was our favorite game from E3 this year?
The Shea Hates Everything Podcast provides 100% correct (and sarcastic) opinions on video games, movies, television, books, comics, and other sh*t that matters. Send your emails to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to subscribe on your podcast service of choice!