Episode 36 – Sick of Being Sick
Shea and Kyle are sick, and things just aren’t going their way right now. But hey, the podcast must go on. Here’s some video game news and stuff.
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- Pokemon HeartGold
Movies and TV
- Making a Murderer
- Haunting of Hill House
- Hardcore Henry
- Agents of SHIELD
- The League
Books and Comics
- Thrawn Alliances
- The Expectant Father
- There’s tons of Fallout 76 gameplay now online
- Rockstar is dealing with development crunch issues
- Red Dead Redemption 2 requires a lot of install space
- Days Gone has been delayed
- Skybound wants to finish The Walking Dead with former Telltale developers
- Destiny 2 has a new Halloween event
- Insomniac and Sony detail Spider-Man’s first DLC pack
- You can now get The Stanley Parable’s final achievement
- Iron Fist and Luke Cage have been canceled
- The partnership between Crunchyroll and Funimation is now over
- IGN split its Black Ops IIII review into three sections. Let’s discuss.
This episode’s Hate of the Week belongs to the terrible, terrible writing on current broadcast sitcoms.
The Shea Hates Everything Podcast provides 100% correct (and sarcastic) opinions on video games, movies, television, books, comics, and other sh*t that matters. Send your emails to email@example.com and be sure to subscribe on your podcast service of choice!