Episode 51 – E3 2019 Predictions
It’s our E3 predictions show! The conference is changing and there are fewer true surprises every year, but there’s still plenty to talk about leading up to the year’s biggest week in gaming, including what the boys expect (and hope) to see from Microsoft, Nintendo, Bethesda, Ubisoft, Square Enix, EA Play, and on the show floor.
- Void Bastards
- Final Fantasy IX
- House Flipper
- The Elder Scrolls Blades
Movies and TV
- Game of Thrones
- Sons of Anarchy
- Kitchen Nightmares
- The Great Food Truck Race
Books and Comics
- Star Wars: Master and Apprentice
- Star Wars: Darth Vader: Lord of the Sith
- East of West
- New Death Stranding trailer
- Crystal Dynamics’ Avengers game to be unveiled at E3 2019
- The next Call of Duty game is called Modern Warfare
- Microsoft will show 14 first-party games at E3 2019
- Nintendo announces Pokemon Home
- Nintendo announces Pokemon Masters
- Nintendo announces Pokemon Sleep
- There’s a new Detective Pikachu game in the works
- A new Darksiders game will be revealed at E3 2019
- New trailer and release date for The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan
- Sea of Solitude is releasing July 5
- Pixar put out a first teaser for Onward
- Robert Pattinson is the next Batman. Yes, seriously.
- E3 2019 Predictions
- New iTunes review for The Shea Hates Everything Podcast
- If you could play any role in TV or film, what would it be?
- Are there games you regularly go back to out of nostalgia?
The Shea Hates Everything Podcast provides 100% correct (and sarcastic) opinions on video games, movies, television, books, comics, and